St. Peters - Ruddington, Nottingham

Originally built in 1835, St Peters was the vicarage of Ruddington Parish Church. This elegant period house has been tastefully converted to offer accommodation of the highest order whilst retaining all its original charm. Situated only a short distance from the centre of Ruddington and a short drive from the centre of Nottingham, St Peters features peaceful surroundings and attractively mature gardens with lots of shrubs, trees, and colourful flowers. St. Peters' enjoys a bright lounge/conservatory which is well ventilated and spacious.

There are a variety of bedrooms; single en-suite, singles and shared. There are specialised shower rooms to make bathing easy for the less able. All bedrooms are decorated and furnished to a high standard. All bed linen, towels and face cloths are provided and laundered daily. Rooms without en-suite are equipped with washing facilities, and commodes are available as and when required. All our homes cater for nursing, residential and dementia care.

 

<< Back

 
 
Close